How To Get Here: From Penn Station, Newark
Servicing trains North/South (Amtrak, New Jersey Transit; Northeast Corridor, Raritan Valley, Coast Line; and PATH)
BY TAXI (approximately $5.00):
- Exit the building on the Information Booth side; cabs available to 52 Park Place
BY NEWARK LIGHT RAIL ($1.25 – must purchase and validate ticket before boarding):
- Follow signs inside Penn Station Newark to Newark’s Light Rail.
- Go one stop to the Center Street – NJPAC stop.
- Take stairs from Light Rail stop to the Performing Arts Center.
- Cross Center St. to Park Place. Walk 1 1/2 blocks on Park Place to #52, green door.
- Exit the building on the Information Booth side; turn right and walk one half block to Raymond Blvd. (first intersection)
- Turn left on Raymond, cross McCarter Highway(Rt. 21) and Mulberry Street
- Turn right onto Park Place; PSE&G Plaza with big glass building at corner, Military Park across the street (If you reach Broad Street you have gone one street too far).
- Walk 1 1/2 blocks on Park Place (towards NJPAC) to #52, green door.