Manuscript Group 475, East Orange Dispensary, East Orange (Essex County), NJ, Bylaws, 1885
East Orange Dispensary, East Orange (Essex
Bylaws, 1885. 1vol.
Bylaws of the East Orange Dispensary, a clinic for the
dispensation of medicines and treatment in East Orange (Essex
County), N.J., adopted on January 3, 1885.
Article 7, Part 2 states: It shall be the duty of each
attending physician and surgeon, to visit the dispensary on such
days and hours as the board may direct and there take charge of
and prescribe for all patients properly registered and assigned
to his department.